Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Collective Haul

Hi everyone!!! I hope you are all well.

Time flies so fast that i could'nt believe that  it is going to be September tomorrow, my birthday month, yay!!! im just so excited, i love birthdays.

Been so busy with work and family that i was'nt able to update my blog as much as i want to. But now i have a haul post for you guys. This is a collective haul, meaning, i did'nt get all these things in 1 day. Just saying.

Clothes - nowadays, i've been buying clothes more, and that is because some shops are still having a Sale and i could'nt resist to pass, much better than paying full price,lol. I love discounted items so i get to buy more, ha ha. But i also bought some clothes that are in regular price. Recently into nautical look, so can you spot stripes?

1) PROMOD striped tee Php 1,295 SM MEGAMALL 2) UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON Php 1,495 SM MEGAMALL 3) ZARA basics Php 995 RUSTAN'S SHANGRI LA PLAZA MALL 4) Kamiseta cardigan Php 1,499 SM MEGAMALL 5) ZARA 100% silk button down shirt originally priced at Php 3,950,got it on sale for Sale Php 1,990 RUSTANS SHANGRI LA PLAZA MALL



SHOES - i currently inlove with my first Kenneth Cole shoes/flats that i bought. It is so comfy that i use it every single day so i bought a new one. Sadly, this one is not that comfortable as my first, but i can deal with that.

KENNETH COLE Reaction originally Php 2,950 got it on SALE for Php 1,650 from Rustan's Shangri la Plaza Mall




CLINIQUE AND DENTISTE -- just my usual moisturizer, run out so must get a new one asap. Im loving this toothpaste so much that i must try their mouthwash too.

CLINIQUE Dramatically Difference PHP 2,400 ; DENTISTE Toothpaste with toothbrush Php 210 (not exactly sure), DENTISTE mouthwash Php 350 (not exactly sure). All from Rustan's Shangri la Dept. Store



... and my most recent purchase which is making me happy lately

MICHAEL KORS Watch  -- been waiting for this specific model, finally i got it. A birthday treat for myself.

MICHAEL KORS 5055 Gold tone watch Php 20,290 with 10% discount Php 18,261. RUSTANS SHANGRI LA PLAZA MALL (DEPT. STORE)



whewww! i must stay at home for awhile.

I really miss my blog.Would really try to post often as much as possible.

Have a great day everyone. Dont forget to smile.              

hearts, jeng

2 comments:

  1. I SUPER DUPER LOVE YOUR WATCH!!!! I WAAAANNNTTT!!! <3

    www.honeyandrade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi honey,thank you, i love it too,been wearing it non stop! thanks for visiting my blog. take care.

    ReplyDelete