WATCHA THINK ?
REVLON PHOTOREADY LIQUID FOUNDATION
Last couple of weeks, i finally gave in and bought a new foundation, and that is the Revlon Liquid Foundation, i only have one drugstore foundation, and it is also from Revlon, the Colorstay. i am very hesitant to buy this foundation because most reviews i watched (Youtube) says that they dont like it but still some like it, so i wonder if i would like it too.
|PHP 925.00 FOR 1FL.OZ / 30 ML; WATSONS|
i like it because ....
1. oil free and fragrance free - (have you tried Mac Studio Fix Liquid Foundation?it smells plastic-kie that i wonder why MAC would let it smell like that,ow and even Revlon Colorstay too)
2. it comes with a pump, a decent and not cheap looking one - just my opinion. (Again,MAC Studio FIX liquid foundation does not come with a pump, so you need to buy that separately, same with my NARS Sheer Glow -- c'mon Mac and Nars) i hate it, because sometimes you cant control how much you can get, unlike if theres a pump,oh you know how it is already.
3. small amount goes a long way - i just need 1 pump for the whole face and neck area, for a light coverage.
4. light to medium coverage - but also buildable, depends on how much coverage you need.
5. consistency - not thick at all, and not too liquidy. just fine.
6. spf 20 - a must
I just dont like it because....
1. a bit pricey for a drugstore brand. -i believe that it should be lower in price.
2. shiny looking face - maybe because of the shimmers in it, so you really have to set it with a powder.
3. coverage - after an application, i can still see my flaws (blemishes etc.)
and also, i think Revlon should really train their MUA well , because in terms of color matching, i think they are lacking, i went to 2 Revlon Counters and they both said that im a shade Shell but thats too light --- way to light for me,(i almost looked like a vampire in that shade) then she said maybe im a Cool Beige shade, but i have a yellow undertone and according to this chart, Cool Beige is for those who are Pink undertone.
i got this chart from Fashionismycrush's blog. it helped me in a way. i did get 004 NUDE,I AM MAC NC30-NC35,with yellow undertone, a bit light but with a little bronzer and im fine.
MY PERSONAL VERDICT - i like it but i dont love it, though not a bad product at all. Nars sheer Glow is still my must have.
Buy this product again? i dont think so. i rather try (from) other brands.
This is just a personal opinion, if you have this and you love this product then that's good.
TAKE NOTE ALSO that i have used this for like 4x, so im still observing how i look in picture if i wear this.
Have you tried this product? you like it?
till next post, beauties. xo, -- jeng