Wednesday, September 29, 2010

4 Things Tag

GET TO KNOW ME pt 1...

This is called the '4 Things Tag' wherein you will have to enumerate four things in your mind based on a given topic.

Finally, got time to fill this up...

4 things in my bag/purse: 
• cellphones
• wallet
• tic tac
• makeup kit

4 favorite things in my room:
• laptop
• tv
• dresser
• ipod console

4 things I’ve always wanted to do:
• enroll in a makeup school
• drive my car everyday! (instead of my husband)
• work in a fashion magazine
• do a video for my you tube account

4 things I’m currently into:
• blogging
• applying makeup
• reading beauty and fashion  books
• forever 21

4 things I bet you didn't know about  me 
• i cant cross the street by myself
• i dont go shopping with my husband -- just by myself
• i drink coffee before i go to bed
• i design childrens and ladies wear for our own label

4 songs I can't get out of my head:
• my place by Nelly
• independent woman
• unpretty by tlc
• solo by iyaz


Now here are the Tag Rules:
1. Once tagged you must link the person who tagged you.
2. Tag 4 other bloggers.
3. Let the bloggers know they have been tagged.
4. Give 4 answers to each question asked.

I tag all my lovely followers.please hope you find time to do this one.

till next post. xo - jeng

No comments:

Post a Comment