Wednesday, July 6, 2011

what's in my bag.

June 2011 edition

hi everyone.

i really like watching what's in my bag videos (You Tube). i dont know, but maybe because im curious with what other ladies carry in their bags.

so i thought i also should share what's in my bag.

LV Monogram speedy 35
This is my bag that i use most of the time, i even take this with me when i travel abroad. It is so spacious enough to carry so many things. Since this bag just have one small pocket, i use different light pouches to organize my stuffs and would be easy for me to get something inside.




i dont usually carry so much stuff when i go out, just the things that i need, like my wallet, mobile phones, and my hair brush ow and ofcourse a hanky.

wallet Michael Kors, 
haibrush Acca Kappa



this is very random items that  i also carry, like hand cream, mouthwash, mosquito repellant, fresh mints, hair clip / ties, toilet seat and wet tissues. i also have my alcohol and hand sanitizer (not in the picture).


hand cream L'occitane
black pouch Forever 21

and ofcourse my makeup essentials, just a few things.right now i have 2 lipsticks Nars Blonde Venus and MAC Dressmaker Dressmaker, Chanel lipgloss and powder, Nars blush in Luster , BODY SHOP kabuki brush, and small  size of perfume, Armani Code.


pouch NARS gwp








 an ipod ofcourse for some good music and videos to watch.

that's all i carry. 

Share yours. What's in your bag?

take care everyone.                                hearts, jeng

No comments:

Post a Comment